Sunday, November 24, 2013

Late Night Musings

Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.

And I am no mafioso godfather who wants a normal life. Although I do want a normal life. However the word 'normal' is very subjective, especially to me. What may be normal for me may not be normal for other people and the same goes otherwise.

Nobody told me that escaping something - or someone, for that matter - is this hard. Really, really hard. I mean, it's gone (or so I think) one minute and back in a jiffy! How can I seriously get over it if it keeps on getting back and back and back for another round of hiding feelings. 

I am not in love. Or maybe I am. Or not. Who knows? I do not know myself. All that is certain right now is that I have a fuzzy mind and I just can't wrap my head around it. All objectivity fails and disintegrates when I try to understand it. Akin to how physical laws break down in the Big Bang. 


No comments:

Post a Comment